Photo Submission Terms & Conditions
On behalf of Anahola Board Co. Ltd ("Anahola Board Co") , we thank you for your interest in submitting your original photographic images (“Images”) to us. As part of the submission process, we ask that you review the photo submission Terms and Conditions. We appreciate your willingness to share your Images with us.
BY SUBMITTING PHOTOS TO US, YOU CONFIRM THAT YOU HAVE READ AND AGREED TO THESE PHOTO SUBMISSION TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
Submissions may be made via your own photographer login on imposemagazine.com.
Here are guidelines to consider when submitting your Images:
– Every Image must be your original work.
– We accept Images in digital format only.
– The User Information you provide to us true and accurate.
– You haven’t impersonated any person or falsely stated or misrepresented your affiliation with a person or entity.
– You own or have all necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to use and submit to us the Images and to authorize us to use the Images.
– Your images and User Information do not embody, reflect or reveal any confidential information and that we are not obligated to treat them as confidential.
– The Images we select for use and use are at our sole discretion. We will not will not knowingly publish the following:
– Copyrighted material.
– Images that contain elements that are unlawful or that we may not lawfully use or publish.
– Images that contain personally identifiable information such as, but not limited to, email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information.
– Digital image files that contain anti-copying or tracking devices.
– You must be at least 18 years old to submit Images to us.
Your Submissions of Images
By submitting Images to us, your further agree that:
– We may moderate the website, review the Images and decide in our sole discretion whether to display or otherwise use your Images.
– We may remove your Images at any time without notice to you.
– We may edit your Images in our sole discretion for suitability, brevity, clarity, context, compliance with our rules and any other purpose we deem appropriate.
– You are solely responsible for your Images and the consequences of submitting them to us and our use thereof as permitted by these terms.
Terms Governing Your Submission of Images
By submitting to us your Images, you agree to the following terms:
Your submission of Images to us constitutes your acceptance of all modified Terms and Conditions.
License to Us
You grant us, without any compensation of any kind to you or others, the right and license to use, copy, distribute, display, publish, modify, edit, adapt, translate, transmit, create derivative works from, and otherwise use all Images that we elect, whether now or in the future. Without limiting the foregoing, you agree that, without further approval from you, we may exercise the rights you grant us herein for any and all purposes we deem appropriate, including, without limitation, for the promotion, marketing, and publicizing of our services and products. We may, for example, use and publish the Images on websites, in our marketing materials, and in connection with promotional events. The right and license you grant us is perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, unrestricted, worldwide, and transferable without your further consent. You understand and agree that we have the option, but not the obligation, to use the Image you submit to us, and that if we exercise our license rights, we may also use your User Information in conjunction with such Images.
Exclusion of Liability
We make no representations or warranties, express or implied, about your submission of Images. We are not liable to you or any third party in any way for your submission of Images. To the fullest extent permissible by applicable law, we disclaim all warranties, express or implied, including implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title accuracy and non-infringement. We do not warrant that the website or the material contained or referred to on it are error-free or that errors will be corrected, or that the website or the server from which it is run or any of our affiliated companies or affiliated individuals or our licensees or their affiliated persons be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages or expenses of any kind (including without limitation lost profits, damages arising from lost data, computer viruses, deletion of files, business interruption or personal injury or health problems) arising out of or in any way connected with the use of our website or the material or content contained or referred to on it, or for any information obtained through our website or us, whether such damages are based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. If you are dissatisfied with any material or content on this website, or with any of these Terms and Conditions, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using this website. We reserve the right to change or discontinue at any time any aspect or feature of the website. The above limitation may not apply to you because some jurisdictions do not permit the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless from any and all claims, suits, allegations, liabilities, damages, penalties, fines, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, related to or arising out of any actual or alleged violation of these terms. We will provide notice to you of any such claim, suit or proceeding at the email address that you submit to us with your Images and
shall reasonably cooperate with you, at your full expense, in your defense of any such claim, suit or proceeding.
These terms shall be governed by the laws of the province of Alberta without giving effect to its conflicts of law principals, and venue shall be in the courts located in Edmonton, Alberta, Canada.